Proctor & Associates specialises in all aspects of Traffic Law including the following types of offences:
- Drink Driving – Various ranges of Prescribed Concentration of Alcohol (pca);
- DUI – Driving under the influence of alcohol or a drug;
- Drug Driving – having illicit drugs in your body fluids;
- Refusing breath tests or breath analysis;
- Wilfully alter the concentration of alcohol;
- Driving whilst Disqualified, Suspended or Cancelled;
- Dangerous Driving, Negligent Driving, Reckless Driving
- Predatory Driving;
- Dangerous/DUI Driving cause Death or Grievous Bodily Harm;
- Speeding offences and street racing;
- Licence Appeals;
- Habitual Offender Declaration Appeals
and many more types of driving offences including heavy vehicle offences.
Telephone or email us for an appointment to see one of our experienced Solicitors who will be glad to assist you and prepare for your court case.